This is the Tenure table (KS402) from the 2011 Census. The table provides data on the number of households by their tenure.
Data is for estates and settlements in Milton Keynes. The data has been calculated by population weighting Output Area data to the estate boundaries; the results are therefore Milton Keynes Council estimates based on 2011 Census data. Data for Medbourne estate includes Woodhill prison.
The questions were: Does your household own to rent this property? Tick one box only
- Owns outright
- Owns with a mortgage or loan
- Part owns and part rents (shared ownership)
- Rents (with or without housing benefit)
- Lives here rent free
If a respondent answered with one of the last three options they then answered the following question:
Who is your landlord? Tick one box only
- Housing association, housing co-operative, charitable trust, registered social landlord Council (local authority) Private landlord or letting agency
- Employer of a household member Relative or friend of a household member
The 2011 census in England and Wales took place on 27th March 2011. It provides a snapshot of the population and its characteristics on that day.
Further information about the census estimates, including details about the methodology is available here: http://www.ons.gov.uk/ons/guide-method/census/2011/index.html
Identification Number: KS402-estate
Authoring Entity: Office for National Statistics (ONS)
Producer: Milton Keynes Council
Copyright: Crown Copyright 2013
Date of Production: 2013-03-20