This is the Household Language table (KS206) from the 2011 Census. The table provides data on the number of households which have:
- All people aged 16 and over in household have English as a main language
- At least one but not all people aged 16 and over in household have English as a main language
- No people aged 16 and over in household but at least one person aged 3 to 15 has English as a main language
- No people in household have English as a main language
- Data is for England, South East Midlands Districts and Wards and Milton Keynes LSOA and OA.
The question was: What is your main language?
The 2011 census in England and Wales took place on 27th March 2011. It provides a snapshot of the population and its characteristics on that day.
Further information about the census estimates, including details about the methodology is available here: http://www.ons.gov.uk/ons/guide-method/census/2011/index.html
Identification Number: KS206-Wards
Authoring Entity: Office for National Statistics (ONS)
Producer: Milton Keynes Council
Copyright: © Crown Copyright 2013
Date of Production: 2013-02-07