Throughout 2012 and 2013 the Office for National Statistics are releasing data from the 2011 Census on the characteristics of the population. This page provides links to the data and reports for Milton Keynes.
- Key Statistics for Districts – data for all regions and districts in England (Dataset)
- Milton Keynes 2011 Census Profile (PDF)
- 2011 Census Theme Reports (PDF)
- Milton Keynes Urban and Rural 2011 Census Profiles (PDF)
- Milton Keynes 2011 Census Headlines (PDF)
- First Results Report (PDF)
- Detailed Characteristics Tables (external link)
- New Ward Boundaries for Milton Keynes (Article) – data available for these new boundaries
- 2014 Ward Profiles – 2011 Census (PDF) – statistical profiles of each of new Wards (2014) in Milton Keynes from data released via the 2011 Census. The profiles include data for the ward and a comparison to Milton Keynes Borough figures
- Ward 2011 Census Profiles (PDF)
- Key Statistics for Wards – data for all wards and districts in the Milton Keynes and South East Midlands area and all Lower Super Output Areas and Output areas in Milton Keynes (Dataset)
- Age Profile of Wards in Milton Keynes: 2011 Census (PDF)
Estate and Settlement Level:
- Estate and Settlement Profiles – 2011 Census: Part 1 (Ashland – Lavendon) (PDF)
- Estate and Settlement Profiles – 2011 Census: Part 2 (Leadenhall – Woughton-on-the-Green) (PDF)
- 2011 Census Atlas (PDF)
- 2011 Census – Estate Level Tables – data for estates and settlements in Milton Keynes (Dataset)
- Parish Profiles – 2011 Census (PDF)
- 2011 Census – Parish Level Tables – data for parishes in Milton Keynes (Dataset)
- Alex Singleton from Liverpool University has published lower super output area maps of all 2011 Census key statistics data. The Milton Keynes maps can be viewed via the link below.
- Please click on the links below for information on the Census.
Further information on the Census will be available here in the forthcoming months. If you wish to be added to our Census mailing list please email email@example.com